Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's about time!

To conclude my furniture segment I thought it would be interesting to do something that was a bit more affordable for the average American. The clocks are cute, fun, and stylish. Both clocks retail under $100.

Having an eco-friendly clock is a good idea because every time you look at the clock to check the time it can be a little reminder. It can be a reminder to not be wasteful and to look at the future of our planet.

The Juice Clock (left)is created from recycled plastic and the Square Daisy Clock (right) is created from harvested bamboo.



*Pictures from LowImpact Living.

Plus they would be a great housewarming gift for people!

2 comments:

Christine M said...

Those are really adorable clocks. I like your point about being able to think about helping the planet every time you check the time!

TNLogan said...

Oh, very cute! I love the style mixed with function mixed with eco-friendliness! And my favorite part is the price ;)