Wednesday, February 27, 2008

They DO have candy bars!



After searching through my newly found eco-firms websites, I came across probably the most exciting topic to hit organic foods. Candy, but not just candy, chocolate! Of course it is located in Canada, so it might be difficult for the chocolate not to melt if it’s being delivered to Florida. But this is why they created a thing called dry ice, right?

How are these chocolates considered organic, you ask?

Our Chocolate Gourmet Collection comprises an assortment of premium gourmet
sweet and savory delicacies that have been made with the finest organic
and/or gmo-free ingredients. Items include; chocolate truffles, sugar coated
almonds covered in chocolate, chocolate bars, chocolate butter cookies,
biscotti, crackers, pates, tapenades, cheese, coffee, tea etc...

If you aren’t sure what gmo-free means. I’ll let the wise geek explain.

These candy bars sell for around $42. I’m not sure how many come with an order. I counted six in the picture. This might sound a little pricy for chocolate, but I’m at least tempted to try them out.

If I can eat chocolate that is better for me that doesn’t include all of the harmful ingredients in a regular candy bar then I think I’d do it.

Would you?
*Picture from Fresh Unlimited

No comments: